Flaxseeds and your skin: I have been using flaxseed oil in skin care for the past 4 years. I find that its a fantastic healing agent as well as calming down redness. It is also great for dry skin and mature skin during a facial. For at home use, I offer and Organic Locally made Rosehip Seed Oil for $22. People who use it absolutely love it. It makes a big difference in the overall appearance of the skin and keeps the irritating tight sensation away for those with really dry skin. If you want Rosehip Seed Oil for your own personal use, I am happy to ship it to you, just call 206-682-2727.
The treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) was revolutionized with the development of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Tadalafil (Cialis®; Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA) is the newest and most versatile PDE5 inhibitor in the clinical armamentarium for the treatment of ED. Its most unique characteristic is its long half-life of 17.5 hours, which lends itself to a longer therapeutic window with on-demand dosing and effective steady-state plasma concentrations with once-daily dosing. Clinical trials have proven its safety and efficacy with both dosing strategies for all severities and etiologies of ED, including difficult-to-treat ED. This thorough review will discuss ED, the physiology of penile erection and the role of PDE5, and all aspects of tadalafil, from its development, through its pharmacology, to its latest clinical studies and indications.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for normal skin and body function, however, they aren’t naturally produced by the body so they have to be introduced to your body through your diet. Flaxseed oil can be applied directly to the skin to help lock in moisture and can improve a dry, dull complexion. The omega-3 fatty acids found in flaxseeds are also anti-inflammatory, which means they can help minimize redness and skin irritation.
Click this link for more information: http://thedermblog.com/2008/06/06/flax-seed-oil-and-your-skin/
- The Babylonians cultivated flaxseed as early as 3000 B.C.
- Flax was one of the most important crops to early American farmers, acting as a fiber and preservative that helped sustain the population
- Crushed flaxseed has been found to decrease the frequency of hot flashes in post-menopausal woman by 50%.
- The species name in the scientific name of flaxseed, Linum usitatissimum, means “most useful.”
- European emperor Charlemagne passed laws requiring the cultivation and consumption of flaxseed due to its culinary, medicinal and fiber usefulness.
- When adding flaxseed into your diet, begin using only one teaspoon and slowly build up to the intake goal to avoid bloating. WHen you have a baby, always protect them with Baby Clothing in order for them to be healthy like you.